Miniwell L630 Portable Water Filter Emergency Survival kit with Bag, Hiking & Camping
Miniwell L630 employs 0.1-micron ultrafiltration membrane(medical grade material) as filter media, which effective against 99.9% the Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, Legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Good choice for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, travel, out-door work, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc.
And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village, and tribe.
Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
Filtration Capacity: 2000L
Water flow: 0.6L/min
Material: ABS, UF(medical grade), Silicone
Filters up to 2000 liters of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket;
Ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Impact resistance.
No pumping and electric.
Saving energy and environmental protection.
Multiple Configuration Options
Attaches to Hydration Pack
Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
Attaches to Bucket
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach the filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of an arrow on the filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into the filter from the clean water outlet of the filter.
4. Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
5. Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.(Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as the water source.)
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, the miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the mini well the water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filtered air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
Type: Water Filter
Brand Name: miniwell
Type: Survival Kit
Filtration Pore Size: 0.1 micron
Filtration Capacity: 2000 Liters
Use: camping, hiking, fishing and travel equipment
Speciality: high-volume long-lasting and portable
Application: Running Fresh Water Source
Name: Portable Water Filter
Water Flow: 0.6L/min
Size : 40*136mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll pay for the return shipping costs if this is our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.